Monday, December 6, 2010

taking a peek at christmas time.

hello there friends- 

I Just wanted to post a few things that have been going on in my life-- not much - just an update

I did lose my job last week - so i am job hunting. horrible time to be out of a job... and yet kinda nice... 
lol - sad because i wont be able to get as many gifts as I want to give -- so it will definitely be a slim Christmas to my friends and family - seems like alot of people are slimming down this Christmas... 

my thoughts on that...

i love it.
i think we need to get back to the basics-- and remember to remember the reason for the season ---
Jesus! Christ was born for US!!!
I know we like to think about ourselves for christmas, but i think that this would be a great year to start a tradition --- Ill post in the next few days some ideas for helping others --- something that is stong on my heart all the time.

I understand the need for being with family and friends and exchanging gifts, but i just ask you, can you cut down on the materialistic things that you give one another, and instead put that money that you would get someone a gift (that would be put in the closet and never come out again) and help someone else? 

just a thought. 

Anyways -- 
Lets see got my new camera. expect photos soon :) haha.

Keeping busy -- time to start thinking about the holidays- time to start really thinking on christmas gifts and buying / making :) before you know it, it will all be over..

alrighty not much of an update -- but seriously, thats it. haha. 




No comments: