Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Coat

I want to brag just a little bit...
Last week i bought a coat... online... I am now very much into this whole "Buying things online" bit... really is so easy, get on there, click click click... then few days later its at your house... on the doorstep...
So i had been wanting a good coat, a nice warm coat, with some kind of lining, but looked nice, but not too nice... anyways i had specifics... I had been glancing around the stores... but no luck... (i also had a budget too..)
So I was on Amazon ordering Christmas gifts, and spotted "The Jacket"--- Its a Dickies Jacket with sherpa lining. I put it in my "wishlist"- basically if no one got it for me for christmas, then i was going to get it myself, so i did.- it arrived a few days ago, and i dont want to take it off, it is so incredibly warm, i wish I had some kind of sweatshirt or something i can wear around the house with that lining... anyways... It was a wonderful price $24.99, it came to my house in like 3 days, it was exactly as i wanted and everything. Im a very happy camper now. :)
anyways--- i just wanted to tell everyone about my great experience...

No comments: