Monday, June 29, 2009

update

I guess its about time for an update.
It's been nearly a month since simon and I have lived together.
Simon is now living in college station with his good friend, Jeremy. they've been friends for a very long time. Jeremy's been living there for a while, and now Simon's gonna be going to A&M. If not this semester, then next semester. It's been hard having him away, since i've been so used to having him here. We lived together for about a year and a half before he went away.
But now I have my own apt. Its ok. I still have stuff to make it more home- y- but I dont know how long I'll stay here.- of course until my lease is up, but considering that I got it at a "special" price-- $100 off than what it is normally. - good price for what i got. - its just that if its $100 more expensive i probably couldnt afford it (and its not worth that much) But anyways---
We'll see what happens when the time comes. I'm sure that I will be still at the community college (going on my 5th yr at a 2 year school) but its ok. I only go at night time after work.
anyways.
Im excited to see what else i can do in my life.
Sure, i've got a good job, nice pay, nice benifits, but it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I would really like to do something where I can at least sort of be creative or imaginative, and use the creative part of me, instead of just in putting data or packing boxes or calling cusomers, to see how we did on an engine.
- I work for a company that builds and repairs engines from airplanes.- good company. - like i said, not creative enough for me. Im in the marketing department- transferred from being the receptionist at the other end of the building.- i accepted the marketing dept thinking that i would be able to be more creative. boy, was I wrong. I liked it at the other end. i had alot to do, and kepet me busy. of course I have learned alot since ive been on this end. _ alot, about this industry, but this isnt what i want to do with my life.
I know that God has a plan for me. I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: