Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pondering on Everything

As of Friday, July 10th I got laid off. - sort of. they told me that the position that I had, got dissolved. and basically letting me go, unless if i chose to participate in an inventory project that our sister company has ... (its all in the same building, so I would still be going to the same place every day.) - I accepted. a job is better than none, right? but still they're saying that it will last until Sept. poss a little longer. they said that if the economy/business gets better by then, then they may can find a place for us back in the company... but anyways... So i've been looking for jobs. the job market isnt near like how it was a few yrs ago when i did this before.... i havnet found many at all .... :o( I'm considering of going to school full time, get my severence, and then get some student aid, and get a little job somewhere that will work w/ my school schedule... i dont know. i dont know what i should do. im still looking for a job, but as Simon pointed out to me last night... I'll prob. be getting paid more doing this job than finding another a job... like $5 more an hour... at least.Yes this inventory is horrible. its exhausting, my legs hurt, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. im tired. i dont want to be doing it. .... but the majority of us originally worked in the office, and we're facing similar

No comments: