Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pondering my current life problems.

Friday July 10th i basically lost my job. they told me that my position had been disolved. But they said that I could either go, or I could accept a job, for a project for ITS (sister company within the same facility) - it's Inventory. I accepted the job, due to the fact that one is better than none. - While they said that if the economy / business picks up, then they could hire us back after the project is done, or they could get rid of us in the midst of doing the inventory.... i've been looking for jobs, but its bleak. so very bleak. I recently have been thinking on going to school full time, and then take my severence pay, and then get student aid to help out, and get a little job.
Or i could ride this out til the end... maybe they'll have something, maybe they wont, in that case i could still do option a. (school.)
Or i could find a job while doing this, and most likely get paid a lot less than what I'm getting here... but at least my job would be safe?????
i dont know.
I'll be thinking and praying on it.
I am stressed about it.
im also really exhausted from working.....
In the end I know that there's a reason for everything.

No comments: