Monday, June 7, 2010

Summertime

Yes'siree.... it is summertime Here in Texas... gonna be a hot summer too...
so plenty of time at the lake, pools, in the cool air of the a/c...
 this past weekend it was very warm--- everyone was scattering to be in cool places, as i was out and about, the stores had lots of customers...i drove by a local waterpark... CROWDED!!!!
 i spent most of my saturday at a local coffeeshop that I just adore (nice and cool)- i spent the afternoon working on my youth lesson for sunday , and sipped on my nice cool mocha frap, and then an iced coffee. - i love spending time up there, its quiet, so got my lesson done, nice and cool, i love the employees, they've got some live music on friday and saturday nights... but, saturday,
My aunt met me up there and we just chatted away... it was really great... :) needless to say , since i did have coffee so late, i was wired.... (why cant i get it through my head that i cant drink coffee late in the day?- in my defense though, i did think that since it was earlier in the evening, i'd be alright.... im learning...) so basically, i got 4 hrs of sleep on saturday night, i had to teach Sunday school sunday morn, so i had to go to church. so glad i did. :-) it was a good day.

Lets see.... my brother has been working at a christian camp...for a few weeks - but after the first week he injured his foot... (fractured a tiny bone in his foot, and had some ligament damage) needless to say, he wont be working for next few weeks, hes taking it easy in a boot... and on crutches.... hes hoping that it heals properly so he can get back down to the camp and work......

Lets see - i guess thats about all thats going on in my life.
just kinda floatin' along...

job's goin alright... no changes...

i am very ready to go, and do and travel, and have fun and just relax, and not have to worry about everyday working... or at least to be doing something that I really like to do.

all in time, all in time.

I have just really been wanting to do something magnificent past few days - like i really want to make a huge difference in someones life...... just dont know what.... I'm praying about it...... seeing what God has in store for me.

k... thats all i got.
'til next time -
Taylor

No comments: