Monday, November 1, 2010

Recap of the weekend

Friday  -
Went to my first Haunted house -- it was fun... i survived... thank goodness -- but yeah... while i was scared in the moment, looking back - its just like " that was fun :) "
anyways
Saturday night we had a halloween party - it was fun :) we had a nice turnout. about 12 people I think ... 
most were dressed up... i think there was like 2 people that didnt dress up. so yeah..
most people knew who i was dressed as.. which was pretty awesome. :)


Rangers won -- on saturday evening. (im starting to think that when I dont watch the game they win.)

Sunday - went to church, then went to lunch with my best friend. I love having afternoons where we just "catch-up"
then went home, did homework, then went and watched the game, and continued on homework.
- Rangers lost...

Tonight I will not be watching the game. ill be working on hmwk not worrying about the game.
bc we have to win tonight... we just gotta ... im not ready for the world series to be over.

ok -- consider yourself caught up on my life.
:)

No comments: