Monday, May 10, 2010

A case of the Mondays.

today is one of those days.


I've been tired.
I've had lack of motivation.
all ive wanted to do was just get out of the office. and just go.
im just tired of working all the time and not see any progress.
2 weeks ago, we got bonuses.... really small, compared to a few months ago... see we get these little bonuses every quarter... no one knows why they vary in compensation..... but sometimes its good... sometimes its bad. I know that it coorelates to the production.. I dont see why my bonus comes from the production of the engines...... i have nothing to do with that... now if it was based on files filed, keys typed or something, i would have control over that.
oh well.
Anyways... this is finals week... im glad.
one semester under my belt appx. 12 more to go... maybe? i dunno. ihope im done within the next 4 yrs.... WITHIN. would love for it to be like 2 yrs. but not gonna happen.

No comments: