Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!

I know, its a monday.
however, i feel just overjoyed. i have no idea why.  i woke up in a decent mood. got in the car, one of my favorite, if not my top fav band, MercyMe was being interviewed on the radio, then my favorite song came on "I can Only Imagine" then came to work, where I am NOT stuck in my little filing closet! i am sitting in for the receptionist today, so i have windows, allll around me!!! its amazing! the sky is blue, the trees and grass are green.
I turned in a 19 page paper last night, that was due. big sigh of relief there.
next up: 2, 2 page essays... thats nothin' compareed tothat  sucker from yesterday. - finals are next week and a huge weight will be lifted for the next 3 months ;-)

i am so incredibly blessed. I do have a great life, i konw that I complain, but i  am so blessed.

ok, so...
couple things on a spiritual basis - embrace what God has given you.
Romans  12:1-2:

So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life - your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life - and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. 2 Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.

this is great! - i love it... we have to place our life before God... We Embrace what He has done for us, and is doing in us... He is the ultimate planner. hes got the plans. -I do not....sure I may try to plan it... isnt that normal, but in the end..... hes got the reigns... just like a horse...
The horse may think that he knows where hes going, but the cowboy on the horse adjusts the reigns to lead him. :-) yaaay!
We have to fix our attention on God. there is so much around us, that just distracts us. and we lose focus on God. ... music, media, news, magazines, internet, friends... etc....
we have to be careful. :-)
ok, thats all i've got. I hope that you have a wonderful day!

No comments: