Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stuck inside..... might as well clean... i guess

Alrighty - today is number 3 of being stuck inside... kinda literally. --- Iced in... no its not TERRIBLE>..... but the Roads are very icy. i know that the highways are partially clear... (so people say) i havent been out of my house for 2 and 1/2 days.... for the exception of going downstairs to my car real fast on day #1 to get something.  anyways.... So while i've been stuck inside I really havent been productive day#1 i did homework and worked on youth stuff, #2, i played a computer game (Sims3)  So last night as I was talking to my aunt I decided that I was going to be motivated and hang up some pictures, and clean house.

So As im about to "gear up" and do it... I already have the music going... so im getting ready to get to it.

What all needs to be done?? It reallly isnt terrible, but i'd feel better if it were better.

So I need to:

pick up all paperwork and figure out where it needs to go (trash/shred/file)
  • pick up living room(dvds/blankets/misc)
  • do a load of laundry (fold /hang up ALL laundry)
  • Kitchen:: (Put dishes in dishwasher) clean all counters.
  • Clean Bathroom.
  • make bed
  • Vacuum house
  • mop kitchen, bathroom,entry way
More in depth stuff that will take longer to get done.... but im determined:
  • Closet::  (hang up clothes, put stuff i dont want in bedroom corner (i have a corner as of this morn to put all stuff that needs to go to salv. army) 
  • put away random things in bedroom to appropriate places.(boxes, luggage etc)
How long will it take me?
if i put my nose to the grindstone and really really work.... probably 2 hours. maybe 3.

Ok... so here i go im going on a wild tear to see what i can get done... and im determined to get it all done.
:)
Ill post a gain later and show before/after pics.

No comments: