Monday, November 21, 2011

California here I come

Just over a month ago, Steves Aunt called him, ( i was in the room and heard the conversation) but she called Steve, to inform him that his girlfriend (me) is invited to Thanksgiving. --- Steve was i guess shocked and very surprised that this was the case, his girlfriend whom hed been dating for only a few months was invited to Thanksgiving, in california to meet all of the fam.

-He was not expecting that whatsoever, he anticipated maybe me going out there sometime next year, but not for thankgiving...

so he talked to her for just a minute, and then got off the phone and asked me if that is something id like to do/can do etc... I told him i'd LOVE to go to california... I would have to just figure out if days would need to be taken off to go..

we talked about it on and off througout the evening, and wondering if that was in fact true that I was actually invited or if she was just saying that...so a few days later, he called his brother to see if in fact i was invited. (he couldnt call his parents at the time) so his brother did say that i definitely was invited, and he was surprised that their mom and dad didnt invite sooner. --- so.... yeah..

So sure enough... Im going to California. I feel so honored to be going... since they invited me and just its just a big deal. :) I have met most of his immediate family already, i've met his parents, and i've met his older brother and his fiance. :) so just need to meet his little brother, and then there will be the whole extended family. :) im so excited to meet and see everyone. :)

Plus this will be my 3rd time flying, so this will be fun. :) and to somewhere that i've never been to. :) and its really pretty there :) i really really cant wait. :)

I cannot believe thanksgiving is already here, this month or so has gone by so incredibly fast. seems like just last week that he was talking to his aunt. J 

Tonight I begin my packing and getting everything ready for Wednesday J  I cant wait.

No comments: