Friday, October 1, 2010

Its October~

Happy Fall - Everyone!

Welcome to my favorite season ---
Season filled with Change -- leaves are changing, weather is changing--- ya know.. the usual. - State fair is in town, high school football is going on (well i guess all football is going on, but i only care about hs)  my tv shows are back on from being on summer break - coffeeshops are diggin' out their fall flavors (mmm... :) ) (cant wait to spend some time @ roots this season!)

So glad we are not longer seeing the triple digits here in Texas. :) - last weekend a cool front came through, and it was just awesome. i've had windows/ doors open a few times this week and the a/c off. :) makes me happy. i'm tellin' ya, doesnt take much to make this girl happy.
Time to start finding the "perfect" pumpkin, figuring out Halloween costume and plans, time to start looking up recipes for thanksgiving, i hope to contribute this year with some recipes, already found a yummy cheese cake to make.... then of course, starting to think about Christmas. my oh my how time has flown. (in some spots it slowed way down) but it was a crazy year... but good. I kow that God has a lot of big plans for me, i know that he is 'prepping' me for what is to come--- and i cant wait to see what he has in store. - ---
we've got 3 months left of this year.

No comments: