Tuesday, October 19, 2010

World Series... Here we COME!

... Well maybe.???

Texas Rangers did it again... we won last night at game #3.

I had the radio going and was watching on the Rangers website (they have a diagram that I watch...) i know im pitiful, but I dont have tv service....
Texas was up in New York Last night, the game was at 7:00 last night--- (our time)
So based from what I saw / heard.... in the 2nd Inning we were 2-0 (texas) --- then I really listened in the 9th inning...i cant remember specifics... but all i know is that texas completely shutout...the Yankees. :)
the final score was 8-0.
amazing. :)
Thought it was funny- according to the radio - they were saying in the 8th Inning the yankee fans were leaving in droves... they KNEW that they didnt have a chance to catch up.
I just want to say --- great Job to the Rangers.. I can forsee us in the World Series already....
will i buy world series tickets? probably not (too expensive.)

but really hope they get there.

They play again tonight, still in NY- at 7pm...
 hopefully they will beat them again :)

No comments: