Monday, October 18, 2010

Texas Rangers!

Won one, Lost one So far....

First game was on friday October 15 2010... in Arlington, Texas. ....
Lost the first Game against the Yankees --- I kind of watched the first game--- We were ahead by so much-- it was like 5-0 or something... and i thought for sure we had it... so i stopped paying attention, next thing I know, we were like losing... so I know we all were so disappointed....Rangers lost by one point.... Rangers 5 ... Yankees 6...

The next game was saturday afternoon, still in Arlington, Texas... I didnt get to watch any of it... i kept track of it online, we were ahead for all of the game, as far as  I can tell... we won - Rangers 7- NY 2.

Game 3 is tonight, up in New York... hope our Rangers will keep it up... hope they got over thier nervousness and will defeat them :) Game starts at 7:07 my time... so once again I wont be watching on the tv, but will keep watch on the computer. :)

That is my Rangers Update :)

No comments: